Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pull Chains... Never thought I would have to buy this stuff!

So I officially bought my first pull chain today! (you know, the things you attach to the fan to make it longer) Only I am not good at measuring so I bought a 3 foot long pull chain... Let's just say Kyle and I don't even have to sit up straight to turn the light or fan on! Haha! Convenient huh! I think so...

The weather is beautiful today! If only I were an artist... the view from our balcony would be perfect to paint: a calm, serene lake with a background of a hill full of autumn colored trees and a white church steeple sticking just above the tree tops..... I know, it's like a dream right. If you ever want to be reminded of God and his glory, just look outside our apartment window! He truly is the lover of my soul!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jilly Bean!!

    Only you would buy a 3 foot long pull chain! :) Haha... this story makes me miss you so bad!! I'm so glad you and Kyle have found a church! Daniel and I have as well. It's great to leave church each week with a new challenge -- a new challenge that will help us become better Christians and closer to God!

    Also, try not to get discouraged about jobs. I understand all too well that it's hard not to. But we have to keep in mind that the Lord has a plan for us and has the perfect job picked out for us. You seem like you have a good attitude about it! And just know that any employer will be blessed to have you as an employee -- you're a hard working, kind, and intelligent young woman! I love you both so much, and I'll be keeping you in my prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete