Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dallas... To go or not to go? That is the question.

Kyle found out this week that he is going to have to go to Dallas to work for maybe a month. BOO. Luckily, since I do not have a job, I can with him! YAY! We were supposed to leave on Monday, but now plans are on hold while they get paperwork together. UGGGHHH! You just never know with his job! God is definitely teaching my lots of patience right now, and He is teaching me that I cannot always be in control!

Hopefully, if he is going to have to go, it will be soon, so we can hopefully be back in Little Rock for Thanksgiving. You can see though, that this is a lot of hopfullys. LOL

Today we visited a park called Allsopp Park. We hiked one of the trails, and it was beautiful! Tomorrow we are going to a reception that our new church holds for people that are new to the church and who want to know more about how they can get involved!

Pray for Kyle and me during this time of transition. I know God is going to use us here, teach us big things, and grow Kyle and I closer to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment