Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Market Street Cinema

So I found this really cool cinema today in Little Rock. It plays films that aren't in most theaters. I went to see a really good film called Bright Star about John Keats, the poet. Yes, I went by myself, but I must say I enjoy going alone sometimes. There is something peaceful ad rejuvenating about it. I know... I am way too deep:) (but lets not tell my mom... she would still freak out if she knew I went ANYWHERE by myself!)

The job hut is back off to a pretty good start. StaffMark, an employment agency here in LR, is helping me look for a job. They sent my resume somewhere today! Well see how it goes.

Kyle is still liking his job although he doesn't have much to do there right now. I am sure it will pick up soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment