Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My first Turn Down :(

Well I applied for a job last week and found out today that I did not get it. Bummer. But that's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes I guess. I must admit, I am a bit disappointed, but I am still content knowing that God does have a job out there for me. He loves me and has my best interest in mind. I am going to a staffing agency sometime this week, so we will see how that goes.

On the bright side, if I don't find a job soon, it will be nice to have the holidays off! :) Things will work out for the best!

This Sunday, Kyle and I are going to start going to a Bible Study at the church we have been going to! It will be fun to meet some new people!

2 comments:

  1. love your blog!! Things will fall into place, God does have a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tommy! PS- I love getting comments!! lol

    ReplyDelete