Monday, October 26, 2009

All moved in!

So Kyle and I got to Little Rock last Friday! Friday, because we had NO furniture yet, we slept on the living room floor. It's nice to have a bed now, but I must say, things are so much simpler with not as much stuff! The movers came with our furniture Saturday afternoon, and we spent the rest of the weekend unpacking. It's nice to finally get to use all of our wedding gifts!

I think we are really going to like living in Little Rock. There is so much to do here and get involved in! There are lots of places to run and go on walks, great places to eat and shop (personally my two favorite things!), and lots of other things to keep us entertained!

We found an awesome church less than one minute from our home. I think it will provide Kyle and I lots of resources to grow in our relationship with God. They have a bible study specifically designed for women who just moved here! I am going to start that in January since this semester's study is almost over.

Kyle has started his job here in Little Rock, and he really likes it! Now, if I could just find one too! I just started the job hunt last week, and I know God is faithful and has the perfect job for me. Pray that I will be patient and wait on Him.

God truly is amazing. He really had Kyle and mine's best interest at heart when He chose Little Rock for us! Our father is really looking out for us!

I am posting some pics the view from our balcony! Soon I will posting pics of our new apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment