Friday, January 1, 2010

Ringing in ANOTHER New Year! 2010 already?!?

I cannot believe another year has already come and gone so quickly! 2009 was a big year for me: graduating, getting married, moving to Little Rock! Whew! While 2010 may not be filled with quite as many milestones, I am hoping that it will be a great one filled with God's blessings.

Beginning a new year is a great time to think about the things that we want to leave behind and the things we want to pursue. I have been thinking, "What bad habits and sinful way of mine need to be shed?? What are some things I want to challenge myself to be better at?" Like Jesus says "Behold, the old is gone and the new has come." This year, I want to pursue knowing God more. I want to get connected with a community of believers that will push me toward Him. I want to be more active; Kyle and I are running a 5K in a few weeks and are hoping to maybe do one every month. They tend to get a little costly so well see how that goes!

Kyle and I had a great Christmas! We were so thankful to be able to get to visit both our families for a whole week! It was a really fun Christmas filled with lots of great memories!

It's a NEW YEAR! Before we know it, it will be 2011, so let make the most of this one and start and finish it off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment