Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sweet Home Troy/ Getting Settled in LR

So I was extremely fortunate to be able to visit Troy for a few days this past week! Jennifer White's lingerie shower was Wednesday and Jenny Dye's baby shower was Thursday so it was the perfect opportunity to get to see everyone!

Icing on the cake: my dad drove up to Troy too! I have not seen him or my sister in over a month so it was so great to get to spend some time with them!

Being back in Troy made me miss it so much! It was nice to be with all my friend having fun! I am, however, blessed with an awesome life here in Little Rock! We are really liking it more and more everyday!

Today was our second community group meeting, and we have already met some really nice people! We really like the church we are going to. It's called Fellowship Bible Church... http://www.fellowshiponline.com/littlerock/index.html Check out this link to see more about where we are going!

Fellowship was started by a group of men formerly on staff for Campus Crusades, a college ministry very similar to Campus Outreach. Their teachings are very biblical and challenge us to be more like Jesus. We love it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment