Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our God is an AWESOME GOD!!!

Today was a great day! I had an interview with the Small Business Association for an Administrative Supervisor position, and they offered me the job! I am calling her tomorrow to accept! The job really is a great fit for what I want and works well with Kyle's schedule! God really does work in great ways when we are patient and trust Him.

This afternoon, Tracy (her husband works with Kyle) went to the Senior Wellness Center http://maumelle.dina.org/departments/seniorsrvs.php to help serve their Thanksgiving meal! It was a such a great experience! It was a great time to get to know Tracy better and get more involved with the community! It is definitely true that we get more out of giving than from getting!

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and I am really excited to see my family! I just love the holiday season! I need to start planning the meal for my very first Thanksgiving!!! Any suggestions!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Kyle likes hot jimmy dean sausage in his dressing ..and sweet potato casserol...but anything you fix will be wonderful...ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete